Welcome to charity focus!
Charity Focus is the premier tool for finding information about the 85,000 registered charities in Canada. You can search by specific organization or find charities in your community or area of interest.
- Start by reading our FAQ.
- Find information about any Canadian charity.
- Engage with charities via social media.
- See charities' financial information and how they’ve been doing over time.
- Make a donation on the spot!
- Watch our Charity Focus: Telling your Story webinar.
- Tell your story. Connect with your supporters.
- Upload your mission statements, program information, social media feed, annual reports and financial statements.
- Get help completing the T3010 using our Quick Prep tool.
- Use Charity Tax Tools on Sector Source to better understand CRA regulations.
Charity Fast Facts
- Did you know that there are more than 85,000 registered charities in Canada?
- The charitable sector represents $79.1 billion or 7.8% of Canada’s gross domestic product.
- It creates approximately 2 million jobs.
- It engages 12 million volunteers.
Charity Focus is provided by Imagine Canada, a national charitable organization whose cause is Canada’s charities and nonprofits. We support and strengthen charities and nonprofits so they can, in turn, support Canadians and the communities they serve.